About Me

My photo
I am a person who couldn't care less about anything which everything isn't.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Frustration Gone Wild!!

/*This is a post which is made because there is nothing fun to do in my SP lab.*/

Hey All!!
Although I don't have any followers yet except myself, its nice to greet people.
Today is a typical Thursday in my semester, quite packed with lectures and labs, but there is one exciting event on this special day.
At approximately 5pm today, in Block N test room, Our beloved Discrete Maths lecturer is giving us our long awaited Test 2! Man, its been ages since I actually started to read on this subject.
Oh well, students work harder under pressure, but in my case, I only start to work under pressure.
So, hopefully, the questions aren't that difficult, and if questions that weren't covered in the tutorials somehow magically come out, it would be the death of me and my gpa for the semester.

Coming back to the lab session, the foreign lab tutor is explaining as haRd as he can, but due to the unfamiliar slang and wandering minds of young students, I could barely give any attention to him. Or it could be that I wrote this post while he was teaching? Ha ha, sorry Mr. IdunnoUrName, I promise I will pay attention next time. Wee, but its easier said then done right? So I wouldn't give much hope on myself :)

That's all Folks! Till next time, ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment