About Me

My photo
I am a person who couldn't care less about anything which everything isn't.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

End, Begin!

You know how they always say that in every end there is a new beginning, and for every beginning there is an end? They should combine these two words, and that's what you call the transition period for the end to become a new beginning. Something like "beginend" or "EndBegin", but it sounds best as " End, Begin!", cause it sounds like a countdown to an eating contest, only the "and" is a "end".
Anyway, my semester results have come out, and seriously, i couldn't sleep cause it was on my mind the whole entire time waiting for it to be uploaded on the prism thingy. I'm having mixed feelings about last semester's result; i am happy that i am still on the dean's list, but a huge part of me keeps bugging me about how much better i could have done(for the fact that i had only four subjects last sem, which is short 2 from a normal semester.). Well, what's done is done, i can't change it no matter what i do.
This coming semester, which is in 1 week's time, i am gonna murder it. I am gonna murder it and leave no trace of the crime. And by murder i mean getting a higher score. A new hostel awaits for my friends and i, and it most probably is closer to our classes. So i guess i will try to break my habit of skipping classes.
I have to pick up the pieces of my life(all the mistakes, regrets, upsets, and failures so far in my, rather young life) and move on with a plus sign in my head.


p.s. i miss all of it. every single thing. even the person. i apologize again, and if i could make up for it, i would give up the world. but it was killing me, slowly, and i needed to focus on studies more. cup of tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment