About Me

My photo
I am a person who couldn't care less about anything which everything isn't.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Shut Eye

Come on, sleep. You need it. Enough playing games, enough watching crap, enough.
I just can't sleep. Is it my fault?
Of course it is. What's that sound?
Huh? What sound?
You don't hear it?
No, i don't! Tell me what it is!
Its the sound of people sleeping. Why aren't you doing the same?
I can be different if i want to you know. Frankly i do wanna sleep.
Then what's the problem?
Its just that i have trouble sleeping when i think about stuff ya' know.
Stop thinking then, if that's the problem. Lay down, close your eyes and picture tomorrow.
That's thinking too smart-ass.
Well, just lay down and be blank.
Easy for you to say, you're just saying it, you're not doing it.
Okay, i will show you.
Go ahead then. Teach me oh master of sleeping.
....
....
....
I'm not learning anything.
...
...
...
Nothing, just watching you lay down and doing nothing.
..
..
..
Which part of this is suppose to help me sleep?
.
.
.
Zzzzzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment