About Me

My photo
I am a person who couldn't care less about anything which everything isn't.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inspired Me...

Yeah, we live with regrets...
Regrets make a big part of our lives...
How stupid were we when we did/didn't do what we would regret...

That, up there, goes to me!
Do you ever say to yourself, "Sayang oh sa tida buat macam tu",
"If I only i did something", and so on with other quotes of regrets,
all saying the same damn thing...

THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT
IT WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS

But I'm done thinking about my regrets up to now.
Yang sudah, akan "stay" sudah.
Yang baru akan datang.
New stuff coming my way, so goodbye regrets,
hello new opportunities and challenges,
and i'll always be reminded, i will have the time of my life.

p.s. feel like mixing up the languages a little.
inspired by Adventureland and Time of Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment