About Me

My photo
I am a person who couldn't care less about anything which everything isn't.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trouble...

Trouble is not a friend.
Damn that song from Lenka, nobody wants trouble as a friend.

I might be talking out of my way here, but its my blog, so I'll blab about what i want.
Ha-ha.
At first i thought it was going to be a long time. Really.
But then, time flew by me.
I was thrown right into the real deal!
UG!
Still time flew faster than i could shout," Oi, i haven't finished studying yet!".
There goes my first semester in UG. Three more years left.

Holidays, ah, got to spend precious time with my "dear".
Had the time of my life with her too.
Hoping a lot that there's more to come, but only time will tell.
But apart from that, trouble came along...
Like i said, i don't like trouble, that's why I'm not friends with him/her/it/whatever in the first place.
Financial crunch(not that serious but enough to be troubled.)
Family Misunderstanding(kinda left a hard-to-go-away stain.)
Distance(why the hell must studying have to be away from home.)
InnerSelf(the Force is troubling in me...)
etc...(I'm not being dramatic or anything, just pouring some badass water before i get corrupted.)

But I trust that I will be able to see this true. Life is like this, so i will start to shut up.
Ha-ha.
It could have been worse, so this is the end of my complaining, and the start of my working.

And if "you"re reading this, i will try my best, as a 18-year old student, to rearrange my priorities, and "you"re gonna be way up in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment